Here are some of the recipes I've gathered around to make the best of your Autumn cooking. Happy new season!
Entrées / Appetizers:
- Grape is the quintessential autumn fruit, so why not do some easy Roasted Bread Crostini with Brie and Fresh Thyme?
- Also, all mushrooms are flourishing at the moment, right? Then have a Sake Mushrooms Recipe like right now!
- Ginger Butternut Squash Soup. Just saying that soup and cold is the perfect match.
- Feeling a little Asian (Bali, to be exactly) you can try out a Mango Chili Rice Salad.
- Healthy but tasty is the way with a BBQ Chicken French Breads.
- Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp and Lemon Cream Sauce, you know, pasta will always be delicious pasta.
- And last but not least, fish! Maybe some Salmon and Chickpea Salad?