You might well be wondering what it is, or maybe you have already heard about it. Well, wether you know it or not I'll just do a quick reminding. This is an award passed from blogger to blogger in which you are expected to answer a series of random questions. And the later, nominate other bloggers. Sounds exciting, doesn't it? Here you have a few little easy rules:
- Answer all the questions that have been sent to you
- Nominate eleven bloggers who have under 500 followers on Twitter
- Once you've done that, ask them 11 questions of your own
- Notify them that they've been nominated
- Tag the person/blog that nominated you in your post
I was kindly nominated by Heather from Suncream and Sparkles. Check out her cute blog, and also her Liebster Award post! By the way, thank you very much for nominating me and I'll try to do my best at answering sincerely!
1. What do you like about blogging? This is experience came to me as something totally unexpected. It was a hot summer day when I decided to start doing it, and boom! It has brought to discover many things about the internet, about people and about myself. I truly like how it is a way to keep your experiences and things you learn in life.
2. Three favourite bloggers. Oh, that is a difficult answer. I would have to say Brooke from World of Wanderlust as she is such a big inspiration on traveling and life. And then... Brunch at Audrey's is a lovely one too! Finally, one of my favorite blogs is Style the Natives from Charly, as she is genuinely interesting to read.
3. Do you have any pets? No.... I don't even think i could be responsible enough to look after an animal, so although I sometimes say I have a giraffe, no I don't have any pets.
4. Heels or flats? Flats, obviously. I would fall so hard to the grown if I ever walked with heels. I'm on the comfy side (though I can make exceptions for really important days).
5. One beauty product you couldn't live without. Shower conditioner for my hair, it would be so messy to brush it if they didn't exist
6. Who was your teen celebrity crush? (The one plastered over your bedroom walls!) Mmmh so many! But probably One Direction and Zack and Cody from The Suite Life of Zack and Cody (remember the Disney Channel TV series? I used -actually still do- love it)
7. Whats your guilty pleasure? Oh, that is an easy one! Bread with Nutella, it. is. just. too. good. I will never be able to resist it, oh no.
8. If you could be invisible for one day, what would you do?! I would love to get into a president's work desk and see how they spend their time working for their country. 'A Day with a President'. Hey, it would be a really revealing day.
9. Tell me a weird fact about yourself. Weird fact? I literally can't eat yoghurt before 2pm, really really can't. Is that odd enough?
10. Top blogging tip? Be true to yourself and real followers will just come along, and always appreciate what you have, be grateful (that is so so cliché I know but it is true).
11. What song always gets you dancing?! There are probably many songs that could get me dancing but if I have to choose one... I'll say My Way from Frank Sinatra. Such a beautiful song!
1. Alison from Puppies and Pretties.
2. Lindsey from Travelust.
3. Jamie from Gunters Abroad.
4. Hannah and Jess from Eating with Alice.
5. Olga from The Russian Abroad
6. Amber from amber love
7. Ellen from Ellen's blog.
8. Stella from A Shiny Place.
9. Liz from Liz the Austinite.
10. Mira from Books and Macarons.
11. ML from Sweethearts of the South.
And now coming, your eleven questions:
1. If you could have a superpower, which would it be?
2. Which movie are you excited to see this 2015?
3. Which blogs do you genuinely love?
4. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
5. What annoys you the most?
6. What is that food you can't resist?
7. What is something you can't live without?
8. People make you smile... when?.
9. Which is your favorite place you have visited so far?
10. Why did you start blogging?
11. If I had to ask you any question, which would you like it to be? And what would the answer be?