But we'll get over it.
Just remember that there are good things going on in your life and embrace them.
- I have term exams these weeks, but once I'm done, 60% of my school year will be done (and only three months for summer!).
- Two weeks after crazily doing a try-out to see my level for the Certificate in Advanced English, I was told that I had score a 79 -almost an A! So. Good. News.
- My volleyball team made it to the next round in the League, hurray!
- It will be my birthday in exactly 12 days 6 hours 45 minutes 31 seconds. (okay seriously, it is on March 26th so save the date)
- My dada's birthday is today and tomorrow we will be going out to an amazing Italian restaurant tomorrow for lunch, family time!
- Making summer plans is just way to exciting.
- Life lately has been fine, and that is truly relaxing.
And you may or may not believe it, but while making a list of what great things have been going on in my life these last weeks has helped me to get new ideas (oh so really cool blog posts) and to remind myself that there is always something incredible to share! #spreadpositivity
How has your life been doing lately? What do you do when you have writer's block?